Internet Marketing Resources
Adwords Campaign Creator
This tool helps you create Google Adwords campaigns. As discussed in the Adwords Strategy Guide, the true path to Adwords success is to have your keyword, ad, and landing page all work in unison. The heart of this strategy is to have one ad per keyword in a campaign. Google will recognize this combination as highly revelant to the keyword and grant you a good or great Quality Score.
However that is too time consuming to do by hand. Save yourself time and effort by using the campaign creator tool to automatically generate your campaign. You can supply your list of keywords and generate one Ad Group per keyword in a single new campaign.
- Download and install the Google Adwords Editor.
- Fill in your campaign information including multiple text ads and keyword list.
- Click the generate to download the archive (.aea) or excel (.xls) file.
- Save the file to your local computer.
- Open Adwords Editor, and select "import archive file" from the "file" menu (or import the Excel).
- Browse to the the file you downloaded and open it.
- "Accept the proposed changes" within the Adwords Editor.
- "Post changes" within the Adwords Editor to upload data to Adwords website.
- Repeat as needed.
Read the complete and detailed Campaign Creator Instructions.